- their name
- their organisation if applicable
- their email
We may also collect
- your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our newsletter.
- how you view our newsletter – for example if you open them and which links you click on.
- website usage information is collected using cookies (please see information on cookies below).
Who will see your data? This data we collect can only be viewed by a small number of authorised people in GMCA. We do this to:
- Gain analysis into the performance of our content and campaigns.
- Ensure our site meets the technical needs of those accessing it.
- Respond to your feedback.
- Provide tools to present content from social media platforms.
- Send our email newsletter to you via Mailchimp if you have subscribed.
- Send information on the PlasticFreeGM campaign if you have consented to do so.
Where your data is stored will depend on the service and maybe stored outside the EEA Further information on this is available from the providers of the tools we use on this website. All of these services comply with the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Framework.